I offer one-on-one coaching for solopreneurs and aspiring Girl Bosses who need help in one (or more) of these areas:
- Creating work-life balance
- Upgrading your wellness routine (or starting one!) and designing a healthy lifestyle (that actually works with your schedule) so you can have more energy to get things done and protect your business’s most valuable asset (that’s YOU!)
- Navigating big changes or decisions in your business or personal life
- Setting goals for yourself and creating a plan that will help you really achieve them
- Overcoming overwhelm in your biz so you can be more productive + successful and have more time for your life
- Figuring out your passion and how to start making moves to escape your 9-5 job
3-Month Coaching by phone/Skype . . . $497
- A one-hour starter session to talk about your challenges, goals, and what you’d like to accomplish during our coaching
- 11 weekly coaching sessions (30 minutes each) where we’ll review your progress, celebrate successes, talk about how to overcome challenges, and create your action plan for the next week
- Resources to help you achieve your objectives for the week
- Email/messaging support in between sessions (Monday through Saturday)
3-Month Email Coaching (great for introverts!) . . . $249
- If you’re not a fan of talking on the phone or being on video but still want the benefit of working with a coach, this could be the perfect solution for you! It’s also a great way to fit coaching into a super hectic schedule, because you can read and respond to the emails in your own time when it’s convenient for you.
- 4 weekly email coaching sessions each month
- Resources to help you achieve your objectives
- Email/messaging support in between emails (Monday through Saturday)
I would recommend Valerie to anyone who is looking for a fresh start and ready to make your dreams a reality. If you are looking for something life-changing, this is it!
Priscilla J., Lawrenceville, GA
Your workout program has done more for me in 2 weeks than 2 years at my gym!
Angela D., Austin, TX
I participated in Valerie’s clean eating challenge while getting ready for my wedding — the results were fantastic! I was less tired, had a healthier glow to my hair and skin, no longer felt bloated, and just felt better overall. One of the best things about working with Valerie was her consistent support throughout the challenge. I’m looking forward to building on what we did in the challenge and continuing with a healthy eating plan!
Lynne Jones, United Kingdom
Valerie’s knowledge and experience in the health field are far-reaching. Every time I talk to her I learn something new about my body and how it works.
Laura Lee Green, Phoenix, AZ
I have had great success in improving my health and fitness, thanks to Valerie. I’m excited to see the continued progress and unknown possibility.
Dr. Jeanne Martin, MD, Athens, GA
Valerie is a true Pinterest expert! The attention to detail and the thorough reports are things that you don’t see that often. I really recommend her!
Valerie exceeded expectations on all levels. She’s fast, friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond what was expected. She also has incredible communication skills. I lucked out and I highly recommend her!
How to get started with coaching
Coaching is a very personal thing, so I want us both to be sure that coaching with me is a good fit. Before we get started, I’ll ask you to fill out a brief questionnaire telling me more about you and what you would like to accomplish with coaching. Then I’ll set up a complimentary 30-minute discovery chat so we can get to know each other and I can answer all your questions about coaching. Sound good?
If you’d like to email me with questions about coaching, that’s cool, too. You can reach me here. (Please put “Coaching Inquiry” in the subject line.)