ARE YOU LEVERAGING THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF PINTEREST TO
ATTRACT MORE READERS TO YOUR BLOG?
I’m Valerie Wong, a certified wellness coach and Pinterest Manager for wellness, food, and online biz bloggers. I’d love to help YOU use Pinterest to increase your traffic and your revenue! You might know this already, but Pinterest is one of THE BEST ways to get more traffic to your blog, and it converts much better than other social media platforms. That’s partly because Pinterest really isn’t a social media platform at all . . . it’s actually a search engine. And people are going to Pinterest everyday searching for the types of content that you share on your blog. So let’s make sure they find your content there!
If you don’t have a strong Pinterest presence, you’re really missing out. But not to worry — I’m here to help you use Pinterest LIKE A BOSS!
In just 3 months of working with Valerie, she’s helped me tap into a huge new audience on Pinterest. The amount of visitors my website receives from Pinterest has grown by 2600%, and my content is now averaging 1-2 million views on Pinterest per month. Not only is Valerie a Pinterest superstar who knows how to best utilize the tools of the platform, but as a wellness coach she understands trends in the food and health industries and has a sharp eye for content that’s perfectly on-brand for my audience.
Ilene Godofsky, The Colorful Kitchen
Pinterest is awesome, but it can also be pretty time-consuming — and spending the time to really do Pinterest right probably isn’t the best use of your time. So let me do it for you!
A few things that set me apart as a Pinterest Manager. . .
- As a certified wellness coach, I bring knowledge and expertise in your field that most Pinterest managers won’t have, making me uniquely qualified to manage your Pinterest presence and represent your brand well.
- I run a boutique service, meaning I do all the work on my clients’ accounts and never outsource it. All of the pinning, researching, correspondence with group boards & tribes on your behalf, Pinterest graphic creation, etc. is done by me.
- I’m a stickler for quality and I vet every piece of outside content I pin to a client’s boards to make sure it’s quality content that is on-brand for your blog.
- Pinterest is the only platform I manage for clients, so I make staying up-to-date on the latest Pinterest developments and best practices a priority.
- I genuinely take a personal interest in my clients and your success, and I’m always looking for ways to improve your Pinterest presence for greater impact.
I offer a wide variety of services to meet your Pinterest needs, so I’ve got you covered whether you’re just starting out with Pinterest or have a well-established presence. I’m also happy to discuss a custom package with you!
How I can help you
If you’re just starting out on Pinterest, you’ll need to create a business account. This package includes:
- Setting up your business account with Pinterest
- Assisting with website domain verification
- Creating a stand-out profile that will attract your ideal audience
- Assisting with setting up Rich Pin status
- Creating 10 custom boards with keyword-rich descriptions + loading a minimum of 50 pins to each board before they go live
- Follow 50 influencers in your industry
- Find and be accepted to 5 on-brand group boards
Timeframe for completion: Two weeks
It was a pleasure working with Valerie and I would definitely recommend using her for your Pinterest management. When I launched my online business website, I hired Valerie to establish my Pinterest presence and get it off to a good start. Thanks to her expertise, I started seeing more incoming traffic to my website and good conversions for my new lead magnet from Pinterest! She is a stellar communicator and always kept me in the loop on what she was doing as well as the latest developments from Pinterest. I can’t imagine anyone not having a pleasant working relationship with Valerie because she is just such an awesome person. I can genuinely say that she was great to work with and most importantly, she takes pride in her work. She has this positive energy that I can sense even virtually!
Tailwind is a pin-scheduling app that allows you to schedule your pins in advance and have them distributed on a daily consistent basis (which is a best practice recommended by Pinterest). Tailwind is an official Pinterest Partner and the only scheduling app I use (for my own business and my clients). This package includes:
- Establishing your Tailwind account
- Verifying your website domain
- Linking your Pinterest account
- Establishing your daily pinning schedule
- Researching and joining 5 Tailwind tribes
- Scheduling 1 month of content in your queue
Cost: $99 // Timeframe for completion: One week
Note: You can get a special discount by signing up for Tailwind here! (This is an affiliate link, so we both benefit — thanks! )
Includes everything listed for the Business Account and Tailwind set-ups.
Timeframe: One week
With this package, you can leverage the power of Pinterest for your blog without having to pin a single thing — I’ll do all the work for you! I will handle all of your pinning (both your blog content and outside content) following the latest best practices for pinning as prescribed by Pinterest.
- Complete management of your Pinterest presence
- Pinning your new and previous content to all relevant boards
- Creating 12 branded Pinterest graphics per month for your blog posts (or you have the option of providing your own graphics to be pinned)
- Conducting keyword research for each new blog post and writing keyword-optimized pin descriptions
- Managing your Tailwind queue and keeping it loaded with quality content that’s on-brand and relevant to your target audience (up to 450 pins per month)
- Scheduling your content in group boards & Tailwind tribes and maintaining an active presence
- Adding your content to the Tailwind Smart Loop
- Monitoring your metrics
- A monthly progress report for your Pinterest account
- Ongoing email communication
*Tailwind account required. (You can get a special discount by signing up for Tailwind here! This is an affiliate link, so it’s a win-win!)
If you want to DIY your Pinterest presence and need some expert guidance, this package is for you. You’ll receive:
- A review & critique of your Pinterest presence
- Recommendations for updating your Pinterest profile to attract your target audience and increase your Pinterest engagement
- Pinterest board recommendations
- Recommendations for making your blog more Pinterest-friendly
- 1 hour phone or video consultation to discuss strategy and answer your questions
Completion time: One week // Cost: $197
Pinterest is a VISUAL search engine/platform, so the design and look of your pin graphics is critical to your success! Pinterest has very specific recommendations for dimensions of graphics, as well as recommended best practices to get your pins noticed and repinned. Let me take the guesswork out of it (and save you a ton of time) by designing your Pinterest graphics for you!
- 10 branded and optimized Pinterest graphics
- 25 branded and optimized Pinterest graphics
- 50 branded and optimized Pinterest graphics
Want to schedule a 15-minute complimentary consultation or have questions? Let’s chat! You can email me here. (Please put “Pinterest inquiry” in the subject line.)